to you,
12.23.2008
It's just so difficult being so captivated by you. I'm honestly struggling. All I ask is that you swiftly sweep me out of this hole in which you've dug me into. Out of this hole infested with false hope, and jaw clenching pain. It may not be so bad now, but as the months accumulate, and it becomes more serious, the stronger the pain will be.
I'm in this mindset where all I am left to have faith in is time. God's time. Because I am a believer in a deeper purpose to us colliding.
For a while, I've just been trying to brush off any stupid feeling I may have to spare anything else I have left in me. But i can't. I can't. I suppose it's just something I have to live with, until hope prevails.
"When a guy walks into your life, pursue it"? How. What if he already has. What if he's you.
Sincerely,
Me.
sincerely, Rm , 8:01 PM,
2 He said She said
- At 23/12/08 9:58 PM, said...
-
mooos deff imma be blogging more
i have the urge to keep track of my life nowadays cause its so easy to go off track =)
dude its been like 3 days straight since we didnt broadcasst!
hahahaha - At 25/12/08 10:12 PM, arjel ace rivera said...
-
haha ive been trying to find time! i will soon, ill keep you posted =)




