storyofmylife#1
6.16.2008
life is good.
After days consisting of interrupted studying, I'm down two. Its funny; the hours spent not studying, when given a weekend. Friday, hung out with some friends, studied maybe 15 minutes in total. I suppose, relaxation was the main motive that day, since Religion punctured deep up the ass. Brutal.
Saturday, I went to a practice in Vancouver for the GK event, come Saturday. It was great actually. The script for this "musicfest" is pretty damn cheesy, I'll say. But the music, epic. Nothing fills that void like music can. It's like, when I'm up there, I'm in my own little world. My own arena, where nothing can touch me. =). Anyway. It ended. "you guys drive here? because I need a ride to surrey". WOW. I couldn't imagine having a teacher sit shotgun to me. It was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. It was similar to having a tita in the same car. I guess since she's asian... So we went to mcdicks after, her treat. We decided finally fill our brains with knowledge. shocking. We brought all our crap to Shantelle's house. Studied in her backyard. SCARIEST THING EVER. Especially as it got dimmer. The Strangers much?
We had an unforgettable trip to TimmyHo's. Reminiscing the, soon to be gone, High School days. Realizing that the next time we walk down the halls, it wont be the same anymore. No familiar faces. No school bells commencing Lunch. No reading break. It's all done. And when we visit, years after June, there won't be that certain familiar batch of students anymore. Welcome, new entourage. Hello visitor. We'll only be visitors.
So after the memorable hour(s?) spent looking back, and foreseeing our possible futures, planning possible trips to random places. we left. We left with he thought of, "If it weren't for the mission trip, we all wouldn't be here". Such a powerful bond this has caused.
Sunday, cram sesh!! Went to loudawgs house with oudree. Clams. Sunday was a beautiful day, and it was spent indoors. Wawa!
Monday, 2 exams down! One to go =)! Took a super long 3 hour nap. It felt it was actually bedtime, it was beautiful =)! I had a dream me and oudreee were up to something, and missed our commencements. Then it ended with the whole grad class doing the train. I told you, life is good! After waking, went for a walk, kissed the sun, finally! I guess in a way, it symbolizes my soon to be freedom! life is good.
life is good.
[i'm pretty sure i said that 928734times]
sincerely, Rm , 9:57 PM,


