faith
10.01.2008

I guess it's difficult.
Wanting so hard to be content with everything, yet there's always this illusion that I need something or someone to fill this void. Of course, it shouldn't appear that way. Truth is, it's hard to be satisfied with the single life God's put me in right now. I understand that it's to benefit my growth spiritually, mentally, and intellectually. But still. That closeness, that comfort, that happiness just seems so distant. So out of reach.
Although, I do know its fact that he's out there somewhere. Possibly thinking the same things, or caught up in his own young adult growth. Whatever he's up to, all I know is that he's preparing himself for a love so indescribably profound.
The author of this love story is going to take us by surprise and hit us with the biggest train wreck that will forever gear our lives into one parallel direction.
...soon enough, i hope. But in the meantime, I'll be here waiting for you.
" It is like a priceless pearl, tucked safely away in a protective shell, growing and becoming more beautiful with time. "
sincerely, Rm , 9:19 PM,


