the first day
9.12.2008
Surely, it's been a while, love. I'm certain of that.
Initially there would have been yet another extension of this void. You would have gone back to those ridiculous habits of detaching yourself from us once again. All because you did not have the strength to be the bigger person and make the first move.
Truth is...it's been hurting us. All of us. Ever since you left.
Left into this world that will forever disconnect you from this ideal fantasy we've all grown up to believe. This world that exposes tempting viruses of mortal and infectious sin.
It took several moments of persuasion to finally snap sense into you. And I'm so thankful that you've finally realized how ridiculously upsetting this mess has been. You are now the bigger person. One less drama llama between the three. I'm thankful.
This marks as the first day in months.
...Perhaps the last.
sincerely, Rm , 7:50 AM,


