Ascertainment
8.30.2008

It's peculiar how drastic things can change throughout the course of only a few months! I know. I'm living proof of that! A handful of things have contributed to affecting them. One in particular has shone significantly above the rest. It is a possibility that maybe this one thing may be foreshadowing the following years to come. I don't know.
Yes, I understand the fact that everybody's got their own, busy lives. Whether it may be work, family, and so on. Perhaps im speaking on behalf of my missing you, but I don't see you enough anymore. The absence of this non-existent effort is so great! It sucks! And I'm not just being a selfish bastard. I'm just laying out the basics of the brutal truth. It saddens me how it appears as if you've been solely absorbing yourself into someone whom you believe is in superiority than everybody in your world. I may not see it the way you do, nor feel the way you do. Just do me a favour. And I say this with love. Find balance, my dear. Balance. Create room again. Room for those who care for you just as much. Accept us back into your life and have us be a part of that jolly stilled image we were once a part of. I just ask that you invite us back with open arms.
I suppose, despite this, I've discovered a slate of truth, myself. I've found that regardless of the escaping heaps of sand, there will always be those grains that will be sure to stick around. Those grains that will attach themselves not only for comfort, but for the sake of genuine loyalty. It is these grains that will continue to pull themselves in such a static force as to stretch out when nobody else is willing to. It's that extra effort that shows such genuinity that is so hard to find nowadays.
Thanks for keeping me sane =)
sincerely, Rm , 1:30 AM,
2 He said She said
- At 1/9/08 5:19 AM, Charlene Marie said...
-
Jack's Mannequin. I love this song. It's the most brutally honest break-up song I've heard...are you not telling me something?
And yeah, Grey's:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSRdGe_-WFo
Cristina's performance broke my heart. - At 1/9/08 11:21 PM, Jessa Ramos said...
-
I'm one of those people that keep you insane in a good way...right.
"I like eating Matthew fox"
"You're the criminal for stealing my heart!"
"MAMA MIA, HERE WE GO AGAIN, MY MY HOW CAN I RESIST YOUUUU??????"
Edward + Bella = Foreva
HAHAHAH, good times. See you never now :(



