...that strips my conscious bare

I'm kind of scared...
8.15.2008

The day is drawing near. August is hitting its midpoint meaning...yes! Hello school! But, its not just school. It's not just high school, anymore. Its not returning to those familiar halls surrounding with those familiar faces. That's long gone. This is the time when independence is almost running full throttle. First day, and I'm on my own. Taking an unfamiliar route, walking towards the gym [where's the gym anyway?], getting my own textbooks, finding my way around amongst 92874329 rooms. How exciting eh? Guess it's all a part of the thrill of post-sec independence.


But Mom, I don't waaanna go to school.

sincerely, Rm , 11:52 PM,

1 He said She said

At 18/8/08 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAHA awww Love it. And Yes, Spread the worrrd ate. AHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • #7: Contentment
  • #6: The Gift of Life
  • #5:New Slate
  • Fresh
  • storyofmylife#2
  • #4: genuinesimplicity
  • storyofmylife#1
  • #3: Impermanence
  • SecretworldofOG
  • p0stsecret..

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>