...that strips my conscious bare

#5:New Slate
8.12.2008



[cont]
This whole experience has truly opened my eyes to the beauties of appreciation, sacrifice, and unity with a touch of spiritual solidarity.

Unity. I knew there would be hundreds and thousands of people there. I expected it. But during the opening mass, I took the time to just look around me. Then it hit me. All these people surrounding me only stand as a fraction of Christ's believers. It's amazing to know that each and everyone of us are here for a central reason, and that is to hear the word of God. And now "[we] shall be [your] witnesses".


Personally, one of God's messages to me is that I am not just an insignificant spec on this Earth. Nobody is. I am placed right here and right now for a purpose. Whether its to learn something, or to touch hearts with the art of music. Whatever the reason, God set us here because we are chosen, and sent by God to be his witnesses. To spread the word of His grace.

sincerely, Rm , 7:00 PM,

0 He said She said

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • Fresh
  • storyofmylife#2
  • #4: genuinesimplicity
  • storyofmylife#1
  • #3: Impermanence
  • SecretworldofOG
  • p0stsecret..
  • #2: faith
  • #1: truthaboutlove
  • Wow

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>