my new best friend:
9.03.2008

All these big words! DammEHT!
On another note: Twas an interesting first couple days, i suppose. There was a hell of a lot of confusion that took a large portion in my shmall, little brain. Then again i'm a noob at this. But that's not what other students thought. Apparently I looked like a second year student :O, aand legal. HAHA! I'm such a dork. Realistically, it will take a couple weeks for me to adjust to this environment.
I came to school not looking for friendship, but little did i know the intentions of my permanent classmates during my first level into the program. Once they found out that we were stuck with the same people, everybody suddenly got 10x friendlier. Interesting. I like them. Intellegent people. And, I can't stress that enough! A majority of them have gone to school already. One in which, got a BA in sociology at UBC. Another, a license in real estate already. I'm surrounded by oldies! Haha! Being one of two 18 year olds amongst my classmates can seem a bit intimidating. The average age was 22. Wow.
I had my first 2 labs today. Easy, peasy. They were just going over the course outlines. But then the lecture rolled on by. I read ahead, just to lessen the confusion. But that did not lessen the boredom!! Makes me second guess why I took this. So bad. so bad. Whatever, I`ll give the rest of the week a try. I'm just hoping I can pull through with this program, not only with mediocre marks, but with [yes!]...flying colours ;).
Poorly written? Well screw you! IonCURR!
haha...i`m tired and i gotta study
sincerely, Rm , 8:20 PM,


