the kinda fix i was talking about
11.30.2008
I was flipping through the channels at roughly 11pm. Out of curiosity, i flipped to ch.27 to find the lead member from my dad's favourite group artist, Crosby Stills and Nash. I kept watching for a couple minutes. Once he was finished his performance, the camera focused on the pianist. Bwah?! David Foster! Chachiiiiing! Turns out, I had tuned into a tribute to David Foster special entitled: The Hitman David Foster & Friends.
My soul was so rapidly flushed out of me, number after number! Hit with songs sung by Katherine Mcphee, Josh Groban, Eric Benet, Peter Cetera, Michael Buble, Celine Dion, Renee Olstead, Babyface, Brian Mcknight, Andrea Bocelli, and even young Charice. I was completely blown away by these amazing artists who are these outstanding power houses!
It was just, wow! This was exactly what I needed. A kick up the ass to enrich my love for music. I hope to someday work with the HitMan, himself!
Andrea Bocelli ft. Katherine Mcphee
Josh Groban ft. Brian McKnight [4:11-4:17 = wow]
sincerely, Rm , 1:28 AM,


