...that strips my conscious bare

whatadifference
12.28.2008

...a day makes...as with three and a half months. No, it is not my wish to discard such a chunk of a year. But, at this point, I'm sort of forced to a corner. Sure, I can consider this a part of my plan...I guess. But damn, three and half. Youuch.

I suppose this goes hand-in-hand with risk taking, since life is all about risks right?! It's about building trust in your instincts. It's having enough faith and belief that in the end, good or bad, it's all for the best. And understanding that whatever happened, has a reason tied to it.

I should speak right? I'm the queen of chickenshit being rarely down for trying new things; always settling for something that snuggles closely with my comfort zone. Then again, I'm only referring to things as small as trying sushi (please don't ever force me to eat it! I'll just UFC kick your ass). Sure, it accumulates, but perhaps it will balance since this risk I'm taking is far more than just nibbling on grains of Japanese rice with seafood.

Ha! I can't exaggerate enough how colossal this is! I'm not toying with small things anymore...this is my life here! And I feel like I'm really beginning to reel my dream in. Cause I've got big ones! Bring it on...

P.S. the sun just broke the clouds... =O Wow... after countless days of SNOW?!

sincerely, Rm , 3:07 PM,

0 He said She said

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • justlikefamily.
  • Happy Birthday, Jesus!
  • to you,
  • this will be me...
  • agebrackets
  • mascarade
  • iWonder
  • dear world,
  • tribute&agreeting
  • six out of seven

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>