...that strips my conscious bare

art of truth
1.16.2009

Imagine if i took the direct approach. Saying things like, "yes, you totally should go for it!" or, "break it off, he doesn't treat you right," or, "no, just don't". Just being able to give my opinion, and knowing the result of it would benefit the ones I care about. It would be so much easier, if only I knew a way to tell the person without hurting them. Thing is, it's hard telling the person when they're not accepting of the truth. And it kills me, seeing the person suffer like this. The truth is laid out for them already. Simply take it in, and let go. Or as Russell Peters says, "tek eht'n'go". Wow, okay but seriously... I crave to see the life in you again. It's long gone, hun...
So once I figure out how i'm going to tell you... i will tell you. It's not gonna be pleasant. But, know that it's because I care about you.

sincerely, Rm , 1:54 AM,

0 He said She said

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • eat pray love
  • awkward moments
  • randz
  • THE ROOM
  • gone with the wind
  • reminisce
  • whole
  • surrendering
  • firstpieceof-insight-
  • blame

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>