firstpieceof-insight-
1.04.2009
I've been blessed these first four days of the year. And I feel I've taken in some great insight today, after spending a bit of time with friends, and watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
Today, I was eager to see a handful of my closest new friends. And on the way home, so i thought at the time, one of my friends shared some great things with me.
Recently returning from a conference in Toronto, she was sharing with me how healed she was. And when I saw her today I was blinded, in a good way, by her radiating confidence. And it just blew me away. It was comforting seeing her happy again! She's one of the very few people in my life in which I can see Jesus in! It's such a blessing to be exposed with her presence, because I feel that every time I'm with her, I'm fed with His message to me. And I feed off of the hope she has. She's the reason why I understand the meaning of God's time, and God's plan. Now I understand why He sent her down to me; it was so that she can be my guidance, my mentor, and my sister. And I am ever so grateful!
-
Now, while watching Benjamin Button, I almost cried at the last scene, simply because I felt it was being directed to me. I won't say why. But I will say that it gave me so much hope and belief in myself.
I encourage you all to watch it. Regardless of the lengthy factor, the olden-day kinkyness, and the dragging feel to it, it was definitely heart-felt!
Have a happy Sunday =)
sincerely, Rm , 10:15 PM,
3 He said She said
- At 5/1/09 11:58 AM, e.e said...
-
I MISS U! when do your classes start?
- At 5/1/09 7:47 PM, Jessa Ramos said...
-
Yeah it's me that was obsessed with Heroes, LOL but I haven't been watching it recently so I have no idea what's going on :(
I'm IN LOVE w/ Lost too...Kate/Jack forever HAHAHAHA.
I forgot what else you said on my account...yeah.
k anyways, you're gay bye.
btw you can put "Jessa" on your list now 'cause no one can view it but you anyways. - At 7/1/09 10:46 PM, Jessa Ramos said...
-
HEY, I just noticed that I'm on your "top three" ppl in iBuddies, DOES THAT MEAN SOMETHING? aw, how momentous.
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE OUR SLEEP OVER!!!!



