...that strips my conscious bare

genesis
1.01.2009

Here we are, sucked back into the beginnings of a new year; filled with potential positive changes, new explorations, beautiful trials, and wild excursions.

But before any of that, allow me to take you down the greatest trip down memory lane: starring those grand, memorable moments of this passed year.

My 18th Birthday: February 2008
With the Family @ A's Restaurant, Langley Country Club
My Fail Party - Alyssa and Ed





























Mission Trip: February 2008
Mabuhay Village, Antipolo, Philippines
Applying the concrete to to the bricks
With Jon and Alysha
I forgot which beach... but it was beautiful!!



































Back in Mabuhay with the teens of the village


Grad Retreat:





























Notre Dame Prom:



























Regardless of the weather, we still had fun!

St.Mary's Elementary Reunion!



PROM : June '08






Australia - WYD:

Horay for the Mexicans!
At the Festival - New Castle, AUS

Catchesis - With the Kiwis =)

Aww, Michael! I look ridiculously smugged

Official WYD '08 - Hello Pope!
American Road Trip:
Grand Canyon - August '08




























Monteray/Carmel - August '08




























And All the other great times in between:
Marion, Kathleen, Maria and I - Mall Time

Mama Mia - Summer 08


Whistler - Dec 08

Christmas Party - Dec 19 08

Amanda, Taylor, Jess and I

Chilly Autumn Evening at Stanley Park - 2am

Canada Day - Fireworks - Langley - July 1 '08

Seattle Trip - Pre-Summer

Grad Prank ---FAIL!

Student Council Executive '08 - Splash Down



Chillin at English Bay

Student Council Exec. Dinner: Jess and James

Grace's Debut: Audrey, Alyssa, Mica
Melissa's House





























Alexa's Debut - Jan '08


I'm proud to say, I've done a hell of a lot of growing up! 2008 was an unforgettable year! I won't forget...

sincerely, Rm , 9:15 PM,

0 He said She said

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • acceptance
  • whatadifference
  • justlikefamily.
  • Happy Birthday, Jesus!
  • to you,
  • this will be me...
  • agebrackets
  • mascarade
  • iWonder
  • dear world,

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>