therapy
4.15.2009
In the process of brainstorming, a friend and I found ourselves on a topic that highly disturbed us. We concluded that society's one ginormous mess! We live in a world where it's accepted and a part of everyday life to give in to temptations, where women are naive enough to say yes, where men have shapeshifted into beasts, where fun is defined by how wasted and baked you are, where lust over true love is preferred and made public, where parents are easily discarded like last week's newspaper, where selflessness isn't a part of anyone's vocabulary, where the beauty of birth is considered a curse, where the rich is richer and the poor poorer, where solidarity is silenced by mental traffic, where "great music" is the garbage we hear on the radio's top 40, where the chivalrous acts are just anecdotes, where votes are won by the illusion of "choice". All the while, God's shaking his head in disappointment. Don't be surprised if you meet a guy named Noah building a gigantic mother ship! Cause if I were God, I'd be pissed too!
sincerely, Rm , 1:52 AM,
3 He said She said
- At 15/4/09 2:48 AM, jonatron said...
-
I'm a beast
- At 15/4/09 4:50 PM, lanie said...
-
hihihi! thanks homie :$ i have no life haha!
- At 16/4/09 11:09 PM, Melissa said...
-
agreed!



