...that strips my conscious bare

no match to simple words
10.05.2008


Your mystery flushes an overflow of thoughts every time. Wondering what you'd say next, I wait. That is...if ever you decide to speak, for you only say a mere ten words each week. Nonetheless, there is no need for words, since you possess something so captivating. I listen to your pure soul through your fingers which are no match, in any extent, to those simple words. I feel each ray of soul vibrating through within each trickling pluck that stimulates the harmony in me. You send my senses flying.

sincerely, Rm , 12:37 PM,

0 He said She said

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • faith
  • Asceticism
  • what once was beautifully exhilerating...
  • driven by fear
  • and then life adds its spices...
  • trash to meee eaaarrrs
  • check with reality
  • goosebumps...
  • authentic beauty,
  • the first day

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>