die CENGAGE diiiiiiiee mofuggaaa
12.02.2008
I spent the last two weeks trying to figure out how to get a hold of the access code for the online assignments. This stupid access code is only available for those you bought the textbook new. I, on the other hand, bought it used. Yay for me! In desperate need for this 10%, I was forced to purchase the new textbook, wasting $100 out of my own pocket. And I'm PRETTY pissed.
Not only that, but I had my English exam today. Again, pressured by time, the quality of my work was disappointing. This leads back to the stupid online cengage homework. 30 assignments. Taking a minimum of 15 minutes each. Worth 10%. Invested 6 hours. And still not done. Man.
Tuesday's Checklist:
- Finish Cengage; 8 more to go
- Study Marketing like crazy
- Squeeze in a study sesh for Economics
- Avoid distractions
- 90210 ;) [wow, totally contradicts the previous point]
On another note:
Guys at school are shallow, disrespectful bastards! Wow! The way they talk about women? What are we, objects? 100% tits and ass? Here to fulfill your dying need for lust? Damn! Get it together. Sad thing is, 3/4 of the guys had girlfriends. Frightens me to think how they treat them. This is why I could never even just settle for one of them.
Again I quote the good ol' Jonas Brothers: "modesty is just so hard to find"
sincerely, Rm , 12:12 AM,
2 He said She said
- At 2/12/08 6:35 PM, salvadormarino said...
-
hi ria =)
- At 2/12/08 9:27 PM, e.e said...
-
i have your scarf at my house. just found it today in my closet. lol. whered u get it? i want one!



