...that strips my conscious bare

this is me..
1.24.2009


I wish it were simpler than this. Because right now... I just want to climb out of my window, onto my rooftop and just sing at the top of my lungs, expressing this indescribable feeling inside of me. I just want to run to my old high school, into the art room, grab the paintbrush, and paint my heart on my sleeve. If only it were that simple. If only nothing held me back from telling you what I've kept from you, for so long now. If only fear of truth wasn't a factor. If only it were that simple.

I hope to one day unlock these feelings out of this secured vault. One by one, each unveils itself. And you'd stand there, astounded by the depth of this fourth wall. ...and you'd stand there, speechless.

Here I am. Take me as I am.

sincerely, Rm , 2:22 AM,

3 He said She said

At 24/1/09 4:20 AM, Blogger Charlene Marie said...

Hope you find that someday :)

 
At 24/1/09 6:56 PM, Blogger e.e said...

dear ria,

why are you so incredibly amazing? have u ever thought of taking a few courses relating to journalism? you seriously have talent.

 
At 26/1/09 12:43 AM, Blogger Jessa Ramos said...

Story of my life...
(this is where you catch my drift and then you laugh none stop - DID IT WORK?)

This is a good one. Actually scratch that, STORY OF OUR LIVES, yay!

p.s. So you're free on weekdays right? Sleepover sometime between Wed-Fri? I'm off school! FRICK HURRY AND LET'S PLAN THIS ISH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • i'm excited =)
  • confusion
  • i feel loved!
  • revealing my gratitude
  • this is how i feel...
  • art of truth
  • eat pray love
  • awkward moments
  • randz
  • THE ROOM

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>