i feel loved!
1.18.2009

sincerely, Rm , 9:10 PM,
5 He said She said
- At 19/1/09 8:46 AM, said...
-
"yeah...
and he's cute too"
AHAHAHAh Word? He's Half native, spanish, and filipino. ahahaha - At 19/1/09 5:44 PM, Jessa Ramos said...
-
Remember when you changed your dp to a "better one" just so you could print screen this onto your blog? LAME. ...Jk :)
As long as you don't forget my wise words of wisdom!
p.s. "Makes me want to swear loudly!" people won't understand it unless you put the rest of it! A.K.A,
"GRAD YEAR makes me want to swear loudly!" - At 19/1/09 9:02 PM, Rm said...
-
I don't usually comment on mine own blogs...
but..
Jessa's gay. - At 19/1/09 9:33 PM, Jessa Ramos said...
-
I'm not the one commenting on my own blogs! SO WHO's GAY NOW?
Haha I didn't "basically blog" on your blog! SO HEY, let me know about Saturday and then we'll sleep over it up! HAH. I think I'm going to dinner w/ some girls from my grade first then I'll come to your house after?
Get back to me asap! - At 19/1/09 9:35 PM, Jessa Ramos said...
-
p.s. I just noticed your blog is called, "My endless numbered days" ...that's cute Ria :)




