...that strips my conscious bare

God is Real
4.23.2009

"If God made the Universe; stars, planets, galaxies, what was the purpose of it?" a friend asked. And believe it or not, I've been pondering on that very question and concluded that perhaps it was:
  • because God wanted to prove his ultimate greatness, that "I Am, that I Am".
OR
  • to reward us with wondrous, and mysterious beauty because He loves us so much.
But personally, I'd like to stand up to the theory that God was just bored...

sincerely, Rm , 12:56 PM,

2 He said She said

At 23/4/09 5:56 PM, Blogger Cahlow said...

HEEEY!

 
At 25/4/09 1:10 PM, Blogger jonatron said...

<3 Stay safe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • therapy
  • chocolate high
  • why
  • beautiful awakening
  • ocean
  • yellow
  • to build a home
  • dreams collide
  • alleyways
  • glad to be unhappy

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>