...that strips my conscious bare

Will You Remember Me
8.15.2009

It's time.

Sometimes to save yourself from a lifetime of bitter feelings, you have to dettach yourself from negative people. You have to take a step back, re-evaluate, and then make your move. Spare yourself from unnecessary hurts, burdens and bitterness while it's still early.

Even my mom knows I'm not happy here anymore. She understands how miserable I've been and how much this has been dragging me down. Mama knows best! Throughout these years, I've had to second guess my willingness to do this. And it shouldn't be that way. If anything, when taking part in something so great, there shouldn't be moments of hesitance. It's either you do it whole heartedly or not. Simple. Thing is, I haven't been. There have been too many events that led up to this than to just let it slip away time and time again.

I admit. There have been times where this has been the source of my outstanding growth. Moments where my heart soared in fleeting joy. But it is something I am no longer willing to sacrifice for. My heart can no longer bear it for I have seen drastic changes in me, which are not healthy ones.

So it is time. I am ready to start over.

sincerely, Rm , 7:42 AM,

1 He said She said

At 22/8/09 6:58 PM, Blogger cr4sh said...

yes, i do use it lovely hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • Comfortable
  • Transatlanticism
  • Receive The Power
  • You had me at "Hello"
  • Call Me Irresponsible
  • Somethings Coming
  • Sketches of a Man
  • My One and Only Thrill
  • If The Stars Were Mine
  • love is waiting

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>