...that strips my conscious bare

If The Stars Were Mine
5.29.2009

Solitude. It's unfortunate how we can take that for granted sometimes. After constantly being surrounded by friends, we can easily get bored when we're home. This wasn't so much the case for me before. In fact, I enjoyed my, what i like to call, "Ria time". I recall several occasions in Australia, where I even refused to go out on our night excursions just to stay in my room alone and read. And it didn't bother me even the slightest bit what I "missed out," because I honestly enjoyed it! I'm like a friggn grandma at heart, i swear.

Well I woke up to another bright sunshiny day, and I'm on my Big Comfy --bed, blasting some of my favourite new tunes from my new favourite jazz artist! And just relaxing, reflecting, and evaluating. Best part is that I'm enjoying it again. 8)

Besides, if you asked me one of the things I recently relearned, it's that moments like these are great blessings. It allows us develop our own personal tastes in life. Our own hobbies, preferences, and goals. We need time to ourselves as often as we can to reevaluate what labels us, us, and what simply doesn't. Frankly, that makes one of my small worries. Being unable to set aside from the rest. I like having my own likes and dislikes with friends. Besides, if we all didn't have our dislikes, we'd all end up being a bunch of dysfunctional clones. soo WAWA.

sincerely, Rm , 12:53 PM,

3 He said She said

At 30/5/09 12:55 PM, Blogger jonatron said...

Go bums!

 
At 30/5/09 9:42 PM, Blogger e.e said...

<3

 
At 13/6/09 12:22 AM, Blogger Gabriel Canizares said...

Agreed! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • love is waiting
  • simple kind of life
  • Where the road meets the sun
  • Free Fallin'
  • Everybody Nose
  • Why is that, Lord?
  • God is Real
  • therapy
  • chocolate high
  • why

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>