...that strips my conscious bare

Call Me Irresponsible
7.01.2009

Overall, I consider myself an extremely happy person. A positive person. A jolly, happy-go-lucky type person. And for a while I have been all of these. So I suppose it's normal to feel this way sometimes. To have these discouraging moments. Perfectly normal --right?

It's in times like these where I wish I didn't listen to my heart. I just wish it were wrong, because I honestly can't handle being fed the truth. Not now. I hate feeling this way. Because in the end. All that's left are scribbled pages upon scribbled pages, disappointment, and empty mornings.

I guess I'm just seeking the thrill. The excitement. The adventure. Sometimes in the mornings, I lie in bed hoping my eyes would drift me into eternal slumber where my adventures' possibilities are endless. Take me away.

sincerely, Rm , 1:33 PM,

0 He said She said

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • Somethings Coming
  • Sketches of a Man
  • My One and Only Thrill
  • If The Stars Were Mine
  • love is waiting
  • simple kind of life
  • Where the road meets the sun
  • Free Fallin'
  • Everybody Nose
  • Why is that, Lord?

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>