Moments Rewound
10.08.2009

This one's worth sharing:
In the chapter of Romanced in Captivating, I learned that God has a romantic heart for us. For me. In the psalms I discovered that He even calls me darling. WOW! It's just so unfortunate how distracted I am to not take that to heart. Because I KNOW how it feels to have unrequited love. To not have the other person love you that same way in return. Of course it hurts. And to have it be GOD. God. Of all beings. And to think that His love never ceases, and is never conditional. I prayed, asking him to romance me. Now, it didn't matter that I forgot to pray the night before. Or that I hadn't thought about Him at all before that moment. But being the loving God that He is, with no conditions, He made an effort to prove to me numerously how great his love is for me. Just last week, on a cold, cloudy Saturday morning, I was in the back seat of a car just chillin while we cruised to our destination. Streets and streets, we passed them by. Now one street in particular I found special. It was defnitely a profound moment. I saw autumn enravel. A beautiful tree illuminated by rich reds, sunny yellows, vivacious oranges, and chestnut browns. It harmonized with the morning wind. And in that instant, the clouds broke and the sun lit up. Autumn. My darling, I love you.
I found God.
[oct.4.09/12:43.am]
sincerely, Rm , 9:12 PM,


