...that strips my conscious bare

Give Me The Simple Life
3.18.2010

When I did not necessarily get the response I wanted, I was shocked and a bit discouraged. And I'll admit, it did bug me for a very long time. But, you know what? I'm not here to convince anyone anything. I've made the decision to accept it, move on, live my own life, and show you the beauty of truth.
Some people just don't get it...but that's too bad! At this point, I'm not looking for approval. Just the satisfaction that what I'm doing is the right thing to do. I'm going to continue to trust what my heart tells me and continue to seek guidance through prayer.

wait till you see my smile.
(Thanks Dad <3)

sincerely, Rm , 10:52 PM,

0 He said She said

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • You are my lucky star
  • Olive&Arrow
  • Taking a dump.
  • Passing Afternoon
  • two weeks from twenty
  • genesis
  • Somebody To Love
  • Mushaboom
  • Stardust
  • My Mirror Speaks

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>