Stardust
10.29.2009
This may become redundant to whoever reads my blogs (if anyone actually does). But I am returning to the everything happens for a reason topic.
Reading books like Olympic Industry Resistance, The Gruesome Acts of Capitalism and testimonies from West Coast Line have opened my eyes to the injustice, poverty, corporate practices, and exploitation in this world.
If I just put it together...there was a reason why I went to BCIT, there was a reason why that was a trial and error situation, there was a reason why I was called to EXERT this summer, there was a reason why I was required to take an English course this semester, there was a reason why my schedule was laid out the way it was, there was a reason why I chose section 13 out of the 29 other English classes I could have selected, there was a reason why my instructor didn't get fired, there was a reason why my PMTI didn't overlap. Regardless of the irrelevance to my program, God reached out to me so that I could humble myself and want to reach out to others.
I feel like God is exposing this to me for a reason. The passion I have for change is growing as every drop marinates. I really do feel that God will send me to do his works one day. One step at a time. I just don't know how to yet. He hasn't showed me. So I'll continue to pray for guidance, as God enravels his plan for me to create positive change in this world. Some way, somehow.
sincerely, Rm , 8:02 PM,
1 He said She said
- At 31/10/09 4:58 PM, Melissa said...
-
"The passion I have for change is growing as every drop marinates." I totally feel ya on that one!
ps - I actually do read your blog =)



