Follow Through
10.18.2009
I'm a believer in purpose. A believer in life. A believer in reason. A believer in mistakes. A believer in heartbreaks. A believer in compassion. A believer in conflict. And a believer in the plan. When people walk into our lives, whatever is said, whatever is done, and whatever is thought of has depth that is far beyond our knowing. Far beyond what we believe fits in our little puzzle. Each time a friend walks back into our lives unexpectedly, we are impacted by it. Sometimes we don't even realize how much that one moment impacted us. But when we are aware of it, we stop --and are suddenly winded by an overflow of pleasant memories that stimulate a familiar type of happiness! What the hell happened? We try to dig to try and find the root of our distancing. Pause. pause. We frown upon ourselves to find the cause of it was us. Dear friend, I missed YOU! I'm begging you to come back into my life. No more of this cameo crap. You're not just a cameo to me. Not anymore.
Remember, No excuses.
sincerely, Rm , 7:35 PM,


