affirmation
10.08.2008
The power of affirmation. It creeps in at that right moment. When you've lost hope. When you thought you couldn't do it anymore. When you've given up.
I was definitely ready to give up, and to move on from this rocky beginning. Those discouraging thoughts were settling in on me. Making me feel like I'm this failure, who can only put in the same amount of thin passion into what I do. Making me feel like my excitement is no match to these other devoted individuals. Making it seem like its not worth being here.
And then you. You gave me hope again. Looking at what I was capable of, I thought maybe I can do it after all. Maybe I am capable of such success. In this field, at least....
Thank you, Lord! You answered my prayers! I just needed that extra pat on the back.
Thank you for rewarding me for my amateur abilities.
sincerely, Rm , 7:31 PM,


