...that strips my conscious bare

music goes mightyy illegal
10.29.2008

So, I've finally discovered how dooope torrents can be!
Today's downloads consist of:
  • John Legend - Evolver
  • Alice Smith
  • Emily King
  • Goofy Movie
DOOOOPESKIEEEES =)

On another note: I was completely steered into thinking my math midterm would be easy. But, after doing these practice exams, I never realized until now how officially screwed I am. Afraid? Heeeellsssss yess...

On another note [yess again]: So You Think You Can Dance was awesome =). I totally killed two hours of my potential studying time.

sincerely, Rm , 9:57 PM,

0 He said She said

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • sunday secret
  • importance of friendship
  • Such a contrasting mood...
  • theory, bang-on!
  • sunday secret
  • Test and Trust
  • sunday secret
  • affirmation
  • how could i ever know
  • sunday secret [1]

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>