importance of friendship
10.25.2008

Honestly, it started off rough. It was yet, another ugly morning, filled with freezing, moist weather, textbook reading, math lecture, and a math lab. And to make matters worse, we had to work on our stupid case study on distribution. 'Quite productive' it appears in their perspective, but not for me. Within those hours, I stared blankly at the wipe board throughout the entire brainstorming session. No, I do not understand the exclusive-indirect strategy, and no, i do not understand the importance of the hybrid strategy. NEITHER...do i give a shit! This was not 'productive' at all! Not in my standards, whatsoever.
After escaping the blistering room of hell, I walked to the bus stop. Two minutes in. Yay. Full bus drives right by! Perfect. "Wow...it was just the two of us!" I complained to the person next to me. I stand there in distraught, hoping John Mayer would calm me down. I hear a muffled sound hovering above my music, "Do you....go to bcit too?" asked the guy next to me. "Huh? Oh...yeah." And so the conversation continued. Right up until we got off the 320 in Surrey. Yes, Surrey. Just so happened that he lived around the area I was visiting. It was delightful, actually. I told him things I don't normally tell my usual friends. Strange, isn't it. How open one can be to a complete and total stranger. It was nice meeting you, Doug.
Shortly after going our seperate ways, I headed down, along the powerlines, through the raccoon infested shortcut, to reach my friend's house. We continued our unfinished adventures from the previous week. Twas fun, my friend!
- rekindled our love for ryan h.
- matched him to our look-a-likes
- restarted the van we couldn't use
- ran to the bus stop, sweating
- laughed at the stupid "i love you, i love you so much, it's retarded" scenes
of nick and norah - laughed over our stupid, old, "wild days"
- tried to sneak in Saw V w/o a ticked...FAILED!
- reminisced on the sailor moon days
- gia...nope! FAIL!
- etc..
And today, the art of friendship takes another shot! Another group of people who really keep me sane! T-2 hours, homies! They're the reason why i look forward to weekends, why my weekends go by quicker than it already is.
I'll wait till I'm enlightened, to post another purposeful blog.
In the meantime, peace out.
sincerely, Rm , 2:24 PM,


