...that strips my conscious bare

Just In Time
3.30.2010

I need to work on practicing patience. I find myself in many occasions where I end up either upset or angry. But don't you find that the smallest thing has the capability to upset you the most?

This time, it was rude behaviour that made me upset. Oh, the immaturity. Really? Come on. It's time to grow up. I do like honestly, only when it's said politely. It's hard to be patient when you're not being respected.

sincerely, Rm , 11:03 PM,

0 He said She said

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • Give Me The Simple Life
  • You are my lucky star
  • Olive&Arrow
  • Taking a dump.
  • Passing Afternoon
  • two weeks from twenty
  • genesis
  • Somebody To Love
  • Mushaboom
  • Stardust

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>