...that strips my conscious bare

new discovery
10.29.2008


Recently, I've discovered a minor case of anxiety I possess when my mom isn't near. It's strange! Towards the end of the day, I find that I get so attached to my own mother as she leaves for bed. I hate having her go upstairs to her room leaving me there to rot. Although she is only upstairs, I feel it just isn't the same. For some odd reason, her presence makes things so much more manageable! As if she's there to emotionally catch me in the midst of my daily stresses. And when she leaves, I get crushed. I suppose you can compare it to a dog's anxiety when it's owner leaves the house.

It just doesn't make sense how I push her away sometimes.

sincerely, Rm , 10:03 PM,

0 He said She said

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • music goes mightyy illegal
  • sunday secret
  • importance of friendship
  • Such a contrasting mood...
  • theory, bang-on!
  • sunday secret
  • Test and Trust
  • sunday secret
  • affirmation
  • how could i ever know

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>