...that strips my conscious bare

main distraction
12.03.2008

Wow. So when my dad came home today, he handed me an envelope from Capilano U. And I'm able to audition this January. YAY!!! Sooooooo excited. I was expecting to audition in April, but i guess, earlier the better. The chances of acceptance is greater. So the audition consists of:

1) A three minute monologue
  • "When Billy and I were first married..."
2) One song
  • "How Could I Ever Know" - Secret Garden
  • "Call From the Vatican" - Nine
  • "Anyone Can Whistle" - Anyone Can Whistle
  • "A Wonderful Guy" - South Pacific
3) Improvisation Excercises
4) Routine consisting of jazz, ballet, and tap
5) Interview

Stoked? CHYAAA!! I need to rock this! I pray its God's will for me!!
_____________________________________________
WOW. K, i really need to study for my Econ final.

sincerely, Rm , 7:48 PM,

4 He said She said

At 3/12/08 8:34 PM, Blogger e.e said...

oooolala. GL!! i hope you get it!!!!! (fingers crossed =D)

 
At 4/12/08 1:06 AM, Blogger Charlene Marie said...

Yay, living the dream!

Good luck, praying for you.

P.S. I love "A Wonderful Guy".

 
At 4/12/08 12:21 PM, Blogger SongofSeasons said...

You'll do great!
Best of luck.

 
At 4/12/08 10:02 PM, Blogger MsAlexaRoberts said...

i love christmas too! but i am about 90% sure that my grad dress dosn't fit anymore.. AHAHA

and congrats btw =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • coalition --complete bs!
  • hondas unite!
  • die CENGAGE diiiiiiiee mofuggaaa
  • sunday secret
  • the kinda fix i was talking about
  • growth
  • setting up sunday
  • escalading conflict
  • reocurring
  • sunday secret

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>