exactly what i need
1.28.2009
No, not a tall glass of lemonade...
In just a matter of days, I'll be experiencing my first cruise through America's Pacific Islands. Indeed, I am referring to the beautiful Hawaii! Oooooh baby! There, we'll be hopping islands, setting foot on:
- Honolulu x2
- Kauai
- Maui
- Kona
- Hilo
Holy Crap, Batman! I'm ready to bathe myself in the heat of the sun. I'm ready to curl my toes in the rockLESS sand (stupid English Bay). I'm ready to be carried through with the warm air from island to island. I'm ready to get burnt by the radiating UV rays. I'm ready to climb a Palm Tree, wear a Hibiscus flower in my hair, rock the lei around my neck. Shooooot homes, I'm ready to be eaten by a shark while surfin the friggn waves. Wooooooooo! It's gonna be grand.
sincerely, Rm , 7:06 PM,
3 He said She said
- At 29/1/09 2:20 AM, jonatron said...
-
Ria's goal while bummin' at home: WAKE THE FUCK UP AT 9AM.
Nuff said! 8) - At 29/1/09 6:44 AM, MsAlexaRoberts said...
-
oh wow! sooooo jealous! hope you have fun! =)
- At 29/1/09 9:01 PM, salvadormarino said...
-
RIIIIAAA I MISS YOU!
haha how you



