astonishing
2.13.2009
As I've mentioned, I made a birthday wish this year. Not just any wish. A big one.
Afterall, I have big dreams. Ideal goals. What can I say? I'm extremely ambitious. It's been a quality of mine since birth and has stuck with me ever since. I was encouraged that I can do it. Although, after a long period of giving up, I've finally believed in myself again. I feel like I'm ten metres closer from finishing this 11km race. All I have to do is keep sweating bullets at a consistent pace and make each stride worth while. I sure as hell can do it!! I know I can. It's just sometimes I'm afraid that when I'm more than halfway through this marathon, life will catch up to me and pull me back---away from my dreams. Don't get me wrong, the thought of this sacrament is, in fact, comforting. I mean of course it is! Little girls dream about this since they're five! I just wouldn't know when to squeeze that in...because this lifestyle I dream of demands dedication! Dedication I am willing to commit to. I'm just hoping there is someone out there who understands my wild ambitions and heart-gratifying dreams. Someone who could love me despite this quality because I understand this can be considered a burden...not in my eyes, of course. I need someone who could love me for who I am. Someone who could support and cheer for me under any circumstances. Cause Baby I've got big ones! (DREAMS eejyott!)
sincerely, Rm , 12:07 AM,
1 He said She said
- At 15/2/09 1:50 PM, e.e said...
-
your ambitious nature is infectious =)



