...that strips my conscious bare

..and the joy they bring
2.01.2009

Last night, I had a really great conversation with a friend. We spoke about music, self-acceptance, contentment, and appreciation of the little things. And I was instantly reminded of this song:
Got everything that I pray for
Even a little more
When I ask to learn humility
This is what I was told

It's the little things
And the joy they bring


Runnin' 'round in circles, lost my focus
Lost sight of my goal
I do this for the love of music
Not for the glitter and gold

Give me some good food, give me cute shoes
Give me some piece of mind
Bring me some sunshine, bring me some blue sky

Thanks, Melissa!

sincerely, Rm , 3:47 PM,

1 He said She said

At 1/2/09 8:16 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

awwww.. ria!
i'm always down to converse with you.. i think i can say for the both of us, that we're content and lovin' it! haha =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • rational beings
  • exactly what i need
  • the first wrong move.
  • this is me..
  • i'm excited =)
  • confusion
  • i feel loved!
  • revealing my gratitude
  • this is how i feel...
  • art of truth

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>