...that strips my conscious bare

wishlist.
2.06.2009

It's times like these, when I wish I had an SLR. I suppose I'll have to bare with my cool cam for now.

sincerely, Rm , 1:47 PM,

1 He said She said

At 8/2/09 2:30 PM, Blogger e.e said...

february seriously isnt my month! and my physics lab was a bitch. i felt like putting a gun to my head afterwards! LIKE FOR REALS ahaha.

anyways sorry for missing out on your b-day party! i shall make it up to you sooon.

frick! i can't believe your already legal. shhhhhiiiet.

so are you gonna party it up tomorrow? huh huh huh?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • despite failure
  • restless
  • ..and the joy they bring
  • rational beings
  • exactly what i need
  • the first wrong move.
  • this is me..
  • i'm excited =)
  • confusion
  • i feel loved!

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>