...that strips my conscious bare

the planets bend between us
2.21.2009


After countless, reoccurring situations, I've finally realized that I've been subconsciously coming up with excuses to cover it up. Excuses ---reasons rather (see? I'm already doing it) to make me feel better about myself. However, a lot of what I've learned does indeed make sense. I don't know. I guess I'm still stuck in a rut, in search of the right answers. In search of the contentment I once grasped in my very own hands.
Right now, I'm itching to remove this stupid bandage that covers --nothing.

sincerely, Rm , 11:14 PM,

0 He said She said

Post a Comment

<< Take me back



Playlist

  • t.o.n.y.
  • don't let me fall
  • sunday secrets
  • astonishing
  • birthday gallery
  • wishlist.
  • despite failure
  • restless
  • ..and the joy they bring
  • rational beings

...that strips my conscious bare.

  • author's profile
  • author's profile


    MusicPlaylistRingtones
    Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    <data:blog.pageTitle/>