t.o.n.y.
2.20.2009
March will be heavily eventful! It will kick off with friends I absolutely adore being around --in Mission for a retreat. Not long after, I will go ape shit with my friend to the beats of my month's first concert; Estelle. Ending the first week of March with a birthday celebration of someone whom I grew up with for 13 years! Lalala...mid-march I'll be kickin it with three birthday celebrations, all of whom I've known for 5. Yet again, sandwiched with another concert; En Vogue, located in a very intimate theatre in RiverRock. Yay! Maybe I'll make eye contact with the lead singer =O! And finally, ending with the third and final concert of the month; I am... tour. There I'll be going absolutely insane in my sixth row seat.

Now, hurry the hell up, February!
sincerely, Rm , 2:22 PM,
1 He said She said
- At 20/2/09 2:58 PM, e.e said...
-
i thought you were referring to me for a sec, and then i realized that you werent. AHAHH.
it is so weird to me, that someone, besides myself, in the world has the same name as me.
like estelle is such an old woman name! i always give my parents shit for it. why couldn't they be normal and give me a nice regular name like everyone else in the world?
(stupid parents and their attempt at being unique.FAIL)



