Makes Me Wonder
5.02.2010
If you truly care about someone, it no longer matters how uncomfortable or awkward you may feel because it is not even about yourself anymore. If you care about someone, you will make the effort to show up for the mere sake of support. Just because it may not be 'your thing' should not be an excuse. If I were to throw a party in about an hour, you'd show up. But not to something I told you about months ago. Cause it's not 'your type of thing' right? I'm just not going to try anymore. If you call, you call. I am tired of getting my hopes up just to be let down. If I meant anything to you, you'd understand exactly how important it would be for you to be there. All I wanted to do was to share with you what I experience every time I put my heart and soul onto that stage. I wanted you to experience the end product of something we have been working our asses off for an entire year. And you didn't come. All I got was a lousy "Sorry I can't come. Break a leg" text three hours before it started.
sincerely, Rm , 3:16 AM,


